What is a Mentor?
A mentor is an experienced corporate professional who goes out of his or her way to help their mentee reach important life, education and career goals. A mentor is a guide who can help the mentee to find the right direction and who can help his or her mentee develop career related competencies. The mentor/mentee relationship is based upon mutual trust and respect. A mentor will help the mentee to believe in him or herself and the mentor will help to boost career-related confidence. A mentor will ask questions and challenge his or her mentee, while providing guidance and encouragement. A mentor allows the mentee to explore new ideas in confidence and to develop a broader understanding of the corporate environment.
- A corporate mentor will be matched with a mentee and meet their mentee once per month at RVCC at a prescheduled time.
- A corporate mentor will speak with their mentee on a monthly basis by phone or skype (that communication will be decided by the mentor and the mentee).
- A mentor will attend the September 27, 2017 training program in order to understand policies, appropriate boundaries and recommended topics to review with his or her mentee.
- A mentor will get to know his or her mentee, share their knowledge and be an active listener.
- A mentor will serve as a resource and allocate his or her time and energy for the scheduled sessions.
- A mentor will follow through on his or her commitments in order to promote a productive and enjoyable mentor/mentee relationship.
MEET THE SANOFI US MENTORS
Analyst, Government Contracting and Analytics
Vice President, IT; Global Programs / North America Diabetes and Cardiovascular Business
Manager, P2P Process and Support
William (Wil) Lythgoe
Value Stream Lead
Director, Value Stream Transformation
Director, Clinical External Parties
Director, V&A CV
Coordinator, Contracts and Pricing
Senior Manager, Contract Development
Associate Director, Labeling- Global Regulatory Affairs
Manager, Business Transformation
Senior Manager, Contract Development and Analytics
US Market Access Team
Senior Manager, Channel Services